Support and advice for staff involved in investigations

If you are a member of staff involved in one of our investigations, you may want to seek support within your organisation. Your complaints manager may be able to offer support or advice. You can speak to your line manager if your organisation doesn't have a complaints manager.

If you work in general practice, local medical committees and local dental committees can also be a source of support. Defence organisations can also help.

You can also contact the person looking into the complaint if you have any questions or concerns you would like to discuss.

What to do if you are unhappy with our service

We want your experience of our service to be positive and constructive. We aim to resolve complaints quickly and capture any learning for future service improvement.

However, if you are at all unhappy with our service, please let the caseworker who handled your case or their manager know. They will work with you to resolve any concerns you may have.

If that is not successful, they will explain next steps.