We are the final stage for complaints about the NHS in England and public services delivered by the UK Government. We look into complaints where someone believes there has been injustice or hardship because an organisation has not acted properly or fairly or has given a poor service and not put things right.
Our service is free for everyone.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Service Desk Analyst, with front line experience of end user support to join our ICT team.
Reporting to the Lead ICT Service Manager, you will be responsible for logging, resolving and escalating a range of ICT related issues and queries. Serving approximately 440 staff across our Manchester and London offices as well as remote workers.
You will deal with enquiries raised over the telephone, self-service or face to face ensuring all requests are captured and progressed and resolved to the highest quality.
You will have:
• A passion for customer service with fantastic communication skills.
• A friendly and enthusiastic manner and a commitment to quality service.
• Experience of working in an ITIL aligned support environment.
• A good knowledge of technology and a methodical approach to fixing issues.
• Previous experience of working in a customer-focused service provider environment.
• Good planning and organisational skills.
• The ability to meet targets and deadlines.
• Experience of working with third party suppliers.
How to apply
Please submit your CV and supporting Statement by 10am on the 16th of July