Television, radio, newspapers and advertising

Unfortunately we cannot look at complaints about television, radio, newspapers and advertising.

You should contact the following organisations which will be able to tell you how to take forward your complaint.

For television and radio

Office of Communications (Ofcom)

Ofcom is the regulator for the UK communications industries. They have responsibilities across television, radio, telecommunications and wireless communications services.

For newspapers

Press Complaints Commission

The Press Complaints Commission is an independent body which deals with complaints from members of the public about the editorial content of newspapers and magazines.

For advertising

Advertising Standards Authority

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) is an independent body set up by the advertising industry to police the rules laid down in the advertising codes.